We collect personally identifiable information about you (your "Data") through:
- The use of enquiry and registration forms
- When you purchase any of our products or services
- The provision of your details to us either online or offline
The elements of your Data that we collect may include:
- Job title
- Company name
- Company address, phone and fax number
- Home address and phone number
- Mobile telephone number
- E-mail address
- Payment details such as credit card information
- Date of birth
- Educational history, work experience and other information from your CV if you provide this to us
- Market research data such as readership patterns.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use your Data for purposes which may include:
- Providing our users with a personalised service
- Processing orders, registrations and enquiries
- Conducting market research surveys
- Running competitions, prize draws and promotions
- Providing you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information)
- Sharing your Data with third party organisations who offer products or services which we feel may be of interest to you (if you agree to receive such information)
- Contacting you about specific recruitment opportunities
If you wish to receive information about NxD-global products or services or from other carefully selected organisations about products or services they offer please indicate your preferences using the consent boxes when providing us with your Data.
We may also disclose your information to business partners and to third party suppliers we engage to provide services which involve processing data on our behalf, successors in title to our business or in accordance with a properly executed court order or as otherwise required to do so by law. We reserve the right to fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring or requesting us to disclose the identity or other usage details of any user of our sites.
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified by name):
- To build up marketing profiles
- To aid strategic development
- To manage our relationship with advertisers
- To audit usage of the site
We use information from cookies for purposes, which may include:
- Identifying returning users, registrants and subscribers and to allow them to be presented with a personalised version of the site
- Eliminating the need for returning users to re-enter their login details
- Enabling you to move more easily around our sites
- Tracking your use of our sites to better develop our sites in accordance with your requirements
- Building up a profile based on your browsing patterns across our sites and third party websites, which enables us to make advertisements available to you that are more relevant to your interests
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time however this will mean that any settings such as your stored username and password will have to be reset. You can set your Internet browser so that it will not allow cookies to be stored on your computer. This may reduce functionality of the site, prevent access to registration/subscription-only areas of the site and mean that certain features or content will not be available to you. Further information on how to prevent cookies from being stored on your computer can be found on http://www.allaboutcookies.org under the "manage cookies" section. Alternatively go to the help menu within your Internet browser.
From time to time we may permit third party companies to set cookies on our sites for purposes which may include market research, serving advertisements, revenue tracking or to improve functionality of the site.
NxD-global has appropriate measures in place to ensure that our users’ Data is protected against unauthorised access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. User Data may be transferred outside the NxD-global to data processors such as fulfilment houses but they will act only on our instructions to provide the services required.
Transfer of Data
The Internet is a global environment. Using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing the NxD-global site and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way. By agreeing to our transfer of your Data to third party organisations for them to send you details of products and services offered (as detailed above) you are deemed to provide your consent to any transfer of your Data to organisations based outside the European Economic Area.
User Access and Control of Data
If you wish to amend any of the Data which we hold about you, or update your marketing preferences, please contact NxD-global.com visit the "Contact Us" section of our website
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting the Privacy Officer by e-mail at privacy.officer@NxD-global.com or writing to:
NxD-global, 717 The Fairmont, PO Box 124723, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
We may charge the statutory allowable fee for provision of this information.
Children Under 14
We do not intentionally collect any information on children under 14 years of age. We will undertake to delete any details of such users where a parent or guardian has notified us that any such details have been obtained.
Changes to this Policy